Thursday, September 25, 2008

FUDGY YUMMY GOODNESS WITHOUT GUILT!

I have just been introduced to the thick fudgy chewy deliciousness that is No Pudge Brownies. Oh my goodness they are too fabulous not to share. As many of you know, I love a good brownie. And the fudgier, thicker, and chewier the better. So imagine my surprise when my co-worker, thank you Laura, told me about this no fat brownie mix that she had just found that was actually good. Of course I had to run out and try it myself. She wasn't kidding. They are quick and easy too, all you add is some fat free plain or vanilla yogurt. So run ladies, run to the store and grab some because you know I wouldn't steer your wrong about yummy treats with little guilt! They have them in different flavors too although all I have tried so far is the original. Honestly they are so good I could eat the whole pan but have to remind myself that even though they are fat free they aren't calorie free, haha. On the website they tell you were you can buy them but so far I have seen them at Safeway, Thriftway and Fred Meyer's, I think they are getting pretty widely distributed now. So enjoy!
Ps- I just realized how much I sound like a cheesy commercial. Sorry for the cheese factor but I am still right about the brownies.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I am heading to Safeway this afternoon to find them.....THANKS!

Anonymous said...

oh my they do sound good.

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

those sound delicious! i'm sold!