Tuesday, November 4, 2008

TAKE A MOMENT

This past week has been crazy. There has been more going on then I can even explain but to give you just a slight idea of how my week has been progressing my camera, cell phone and fridge all died within 4 days of each other. My food is still in coolers in the garage! Things keep getting added to my "To-do" list faster than I can scratch them off. There have been many times where I just wanted to crawl in bed and hide, and even more when I was questioning why me. But then something happened: a dear friend suffered a terrible loss and suddenly all my "trauma" from the last few days was put into perspective. My trials were minial to the tradegy she and her family were now enduring. It caused me to stop, take a moment and be thankful for all the blessings in my life. To enjoy snuggling with my son and kissing my husband and really focus on all the good in my life and savor it. I encourage everyone to take a moment today to look around and take in all they have to be thankful for, we are all blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so get that, perspective has a way of making you realize whats important.