Wednesday, June 11, 2008

TIME KEEPS ON SLIPPIN'

Just like my little guy couldn't catch the bathwater, today I definitely feel like I can't catch time. I can't believe my beautiful little baby is now officially a toddler, his first birthday! This past year has not always been easy but I feel so blessed to have him in my life and I wouldn't change a thing. I pray that the laughter has outweighed the tears. And I know that being his mother will continue to bring me more joy. Besides no matter how old he gets, he will always be my baby!
* Bonus points to anyone who can name the song and artist that the title of this post comes from.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Steve Miller band and the title of the song is Fly like an Eagle. I remember using the lyrics last year on a blog post lol and also I remember the song growing up. I think the thing about parenting it is meet with challenges so that you can look back on moments like these and say it's worth it. Happy Biirthday little man.

Penny said...

Happy birthday!!!

I tell Tim he's my baby still and he gets mad at me - heh heh!

Shelly said...

There is a song by Steve miller Band called Fly like an Eagle. And it says "Time keeps on Slippin'"