Friday, August 15, 2008

SO FAR SO GOOD

Well I have done a few tests so far. And so far, I have passed; or failed I guess whichever way you want to think of it. Bottom line though is it doesn't appear to be the dreaded "c." Although they still aren't sure what is wrong but something is wrong. Now if they could just figure that out so I can get on with my life, not a big favor to ask I think, haha. Oh well, there are a few more tests to take and hopefully one of them will answer the question. Until then I am staying pretty calm and very busy so that helps.

5 comments:

Penny said...

Oh that's really scary! I hope they can find what's going on soon so you're not in limbo.

Adrienne said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been going crazy wondering but didn't want to pester you. Hope they figure it out soon.

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Glad things are a little less stressful now! Good luck with the rest of your tests! It was great to see you guys tonight!

Shelly said...

That is good news that it doesn't seem to be cancer.

Rochel said...

YES! That is great news that you don't have cancer!! Please keep me posted when you know what it is.